ST EVAL BLUEBELL WOOD SCENTED TEALIGHTS
Nestled on their working farm in North Cornwall, St Eval Candle Company was born from humble beginnings, crafting candles by hand in the family farm house kitchen.
Keen to keep traditional crafts alive and with their spirits rooted in all things natural, they sought inspiration from their beautiful surroundings in the Cornish countryside; creating pots, candles and fragrances inspired by nature.
Now you can enjoy the fresh, floral scent of delicate Bluebell Wood in tealights. Perfect to create a warm glow of light which uplifts and brighten any living space.
- Burn time: 6 hours per tealight
- Fragrance: Bluebell Wood
- Fragrance Description: Fresh scent of bluebells
- Tray of 9 tealights
- Tealights create a cosy, warm ambience in your home and instantly add atmosphere. REMEMBER: Always place tealights on an appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface.
- For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. WARNING: May cause an allergic reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment.
St Eval Candle Company's Top Safety Tips For Burning Candles
Our candles come with a safety label. This is to ensure customers are well informed on the correct and sensible use of our products.
In addition to standard safety guidelines, please see below for some good advice when buying and using our candles.